In this video I am going to show you how to deactivate your Windows 7 license so that it can be transferred to another computer (Retail and volume licenses).
**This will NOT work with OEM licenses as those are one time use and limited support licensing model.
**Make sure you have saved your product key before hand as the steps below WILL remove it.**
If you do not have your product key sticker saved, please download and run ProduKey to get your license key!!
0) Launch cmd.exe (Command Prompt) with Administrative rights (right-click and select “Run as administrator”)
1) To get Activation ID, type this command and press enter: slmgr /dlv
2) Licensing details will pop up and make note of the Activation ID string/text
3) To uninstall / deactivate type this command and then press enter:
slmgr /upk “Your Activation ID”
(Without the quotes)
4) A pop up window indicating that the product key has been uninstalled
Windows rearm count means (Corrected Mistake from Video):
You have x-amount of more times to extend the activation grace period, which means you can do without activating for 90 more days.
This is mainly for software trial purposes if you want to extend Windows activation period of 30 days.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH CHÈN, SỬA, XÓA COMMENT TRONG EXCEL 2010-How to Insert and edit comments in Excel
- Lỗi Xác minh ID Apple, ID Apple Đã Bị Khóa, Tài khoản của bạn bị vô hiệu hóa
- 4 tuyệt chiêu tra cứu trong Excel với Vlookup, Index, Match, Sumproduct và names
- [Hướng Dẫn Học Excel 2007] Bài 1: Giới Thiệu Excel 2007
- Photoshop Gold Text Effect | Part 2: Remove the Background