Photoshop CS6 tutorial showing how to create the look of a leather-bound book cover adorned with custom, gold leaf text and lit with dramatic lighting.
Possible reasons why Lighting Effects are grayed out or unavailable:
* In 64-bit Mac OS, run Photoshop in 32-bit mode.
* This filter is only available in Extended versions of PS.
* Go to Image – Mode – use: RGB Color, 8 bits/Channel
* Windows XP does NOT support this filter.
* Your video card may be outdated.
* Go to Edit – Preferences – Performance – check: “Use Graphics Processor”
Subscribe to Blue Lightning TV!:
Become a Channel Member:
Support Blue Lightning TV on Patreon for as little as $2/month!
You’ll receive early access to watch my new tutorials ONE WEEK BEFORE the public can see them on YouTube. AND, you’ll receive 10% off all of my merch sold at Redbubble, TeeSpring & Society6!