Angry Birds Go – Full 100% Game – All Birds / Carts Unlocking | 11 Chapters
Playlist Angry Birds Go (Android, iOS) All Birds Gameplay – All Carts – Full Game Walkthrough –
Angry Birds Go! is a kart racing game based on the original game, it was developed by Exient Entertainment and published by Rovio Entertainment.
It is the seventh installment of Angry Birds, and was released on November 26, 2013 in New Zealand, one day following in Australia, and on December 11, 2013 worldwide. A countdown app was released on October 31, 2013.
The game involves downhill racing, with upgrade-able vehicles and character-specific powers. The game also uses the Telepods like Angry Birds Star Wars II, as in karts that can be ‘teleported’ into the game.
– Race – A classic race with up to seven other racers. To pass this event, finish in the top 3.
– Time Boom – Dodge obstacles and get to the finish line before the time-bomb explodes.
– Fruit Splat – Race against minion pigs and splat the fruits until the bar is empty. Sub Zero has a counterpart of this called “Ice Splat”, where players splat fruit-flavored desserts rather than the fruits themselves. When the player empties all the fruits on the bar, the fruits on the track change into coins. This is the most important goal for this race, not what place you finish in. The pigs will also splat fruits so it is important to stay ahead of the pigs regardless.
– Boss Battle – A duel with a new racer in a track. Boss Battle typically appears as the the 5th/Last Track in a level, and one of the rewards is being able to use that boss in your racing team. Daily Races – Unlock at Rank 3.
– Daily Races is where you can earn stars from competing in one of three races. If you meet the objective of the race you get awarded stars multiplied by the difficulty selected (Easy (x1), Medium (x2), and Hard (x3)), and sometimes if on Wi-Fi/cell data you can watch a video for a few more. Otherwise you get nothing for a failed run. When you get the required number of stars listed you can earn prizes such as tickets or coins. You can select any difficulty prior to each race. The races and your star counts reset and change after 24 hours. They also adjust to your selected cart so your high CC kart will face other comparable high CC karts. This is a replacement of “Daily Events” from v1.0.
Red, Bomb, Stella, Bubbles, Matilda, Foreman Pig, King Pig, The Blues, Terence, Hal, Chuck, Ayrton Senna (No Longer Playable)
Mechanical Pig, Minion Pigs, Chronicler Pig